Many archer’s natural tendency when shooting a hinge release is to pull with the index finger. A rotating finger hole, this spinning action reduces the effects of release “hang up” making it near impossible to pull with your index finger.
- BackSpin action rotates the release to you optimal fire position, ensuring good form
- Several finger options available including: Two finger, three finger, four finger, and four finger swept
- Minimal finger separation for feel and control
- Ergonomic, full radius tapered handle
- Patented Backspin release design